Teeth Cleaning in Cincinnati, OH
Brush twice a day for two minutes. Don’t forget to floss. Get regular cleanings. The ins, outs, and in-betweens of teeth cleaning.
What is Teeth Cleaning?
Teeth cleaning is the process of removing plaque, tartar, and stains above, around, and just below the gumline. Regular teeth cleanings can help prevent cavities, gum disease, and more serious oral health complications. As a preventative dental procedure, the yearly visits allow your dental hygienist the chance to look for problems early on before they become serious and negatively impact your oral health.
5 Signs a Teeth Cleaning is Necessary
Good oral hygiene habits start with brushing two minutes, twice a day – and flossing regularly. Add routine teeth cleaning for the preventative step.
- Bad breath: If you have persistent bad breath, it may be a sign of gum disease or other oral health problems.
- Bleeding gums: If your gums bleed when you brush or floss, it could be a sign of gum disease.
- Tooth sensitivity: If your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold temperatures, it could be a sign of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Stained teeth: If your teeth are discolored or stained, it could be a sign of plaque buildup.
- Tooth pain: If you experience pain in your teeth or gums, it could be a sign of an oral health problem that requires attention.
Why Choose Oakley Dental Group for Teeth Cleaning in Cincinnati?
At Oakley Dental Group, our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing you with the highest-quality dental care. That is why we pride ourselves on delivering professional teeth cleaning and leading dental care in Cincinnati. Here is what you can expect:
- Experienced professionals: Our team has years of professional experience in providing teeth cleaning services.
- Personalized care: We take the time to listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan that is personalized to your specific needs.
- Advanced, proven technologies: Our dental office is equipped with the latest technology to ensure highest-quality dental care.
- Affordable prices: Everyone should have access to affordable dental care. We work with you to offer the care you need.
Oakley Dental Group
3263 Vandercar Way
Cincinnati, OH 45209
near the intersection of Marburg Avenue and Vandercar Way by Planet Fitness in the Oakley Station shopping center
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Expert Teeth Cleaning Team
At Oakley Dental Group in Cincinnati, our experienced dental team offers deep teeth cleaning to help ensure your smile stays healthy and vibrant.
Importance of Teeth Cleaning
We understand that oral health is an integral part of your overall well-being, and our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing you with the best teeth cleaning services. Our services are designed to ensure that you maintain good oral hygiene, prevent oral diseases, and maintain a bright, healthy smile.
Are you overdue for a teeth cleaning? Don't wait any longer! Call Oakley Dental Group in Cincinnati today to schedule your appointment and experience a brighter, healthier smile.
Teeth Cleaning FAQs
What happens during a teeth cleaning appointment?
There are three main steps for a teeth cleaning: teeth examination, plaque and tartar removal, and teeth polishing.
How often should I have teeth cleaning appointments?
Most people should have teeth cleaning appointments every six months, but your dentist may recommend more frequent appointments depending on your oral health.
Is teeth cleaning painful?
No, teeth cleaning should not be painful. Our dental professionals use safe and pain-free techniques to ensure that your teeth cleaning appointment is a comfortable experience.
Can teeth cleaning help prevent cavities?
Yes, teeth cleaning can help prevent cavities by removing plaque and tartar from your teeth.